Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Seasons Greetings Double Challenge


Happy Wednesday!
It feels like forever since I've blogged- well its been a good 2 weeks so, yea, forever!! Getting back to the 'kids at school, me at work' routine has taken up most of my energy. I have been wanting to stamp and create, and by the time lunches are made, papers are signed, backpacks and clothes are ready for the morning- (let's not even mention chores and cooking!) I've been making the mistake of sitting on the couch to "relax", and then I can't get up!! Well, today is my 1st REAL day off. When I say "REAL", I mean I'm home, the kids are in school and my dear hubby is at work. Don't get me wrong, my family is my life, however, some yummy quiet and breathing space is GOLDEN! So, I've been catching up on my fave blogs, and some challenges that I have missed dearly!
Today I combined the sketch and color challenges at SCS and came up with 'Seasons Greetings'. The colors reminded me of Christmas, and I finally got to use my Snow Swirled set from Stampin' Up! Ahhhh.... that's more like relaxing!!
I hope you are all happy and well, and thank you so much for stopping by-- Keep smiling!! :):)

Recipe:
Stamps: Snow Swirled- SU
Paper: white, black, going gray, riding hood red, green galore
Ink: black, riding hood red, white craft, white classic
Extras: white diamond EP, ribbon, gems, scallop punch, dimensionals, white gel pen

2 comments:

Lauri said...

This is beautiful! Glad you had a chance to do some stamping and a few minutes to yourself!

Sue C said...

I love the "bling" on your tree! Very festive card! (I may have to rethink my "I don't need that stamp set" statement...)