Tuesday, September 30, 2008

CC186 Just Because


I have to tell you~ I absolutely love this weeks color challenge at SCS!

Really Rust
Choc. Chip
Baja Breeze

I'm really lovin' Baja Breeze, and I have ALWAYS loved my Choc. Chip ~ Really Rust never grew on me, but somehow, the combo of the three gives me butterflies in my tummy when I see it!! I have seen Really Rust in a brand new light! :)
Anyway, enough of my little spiritual awakening. I combined the color challenge with this week's Mojo Sketch and came up with 'Just Because'. I used my big Inkadinkado butterfly again for this card. I Stamped it on white card stock with Brilliance Aurora ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. I dry embossed the rust panel with my Fiskars Stone Texture Plate, and edged the choc. panel with the Martha Stewart lacy edge punch.

Recipe:
Stamps: Garden Delight (Inkadinkado), Best Yet (SU)
Paper: white, choc. chip, really rust, baja breeze
Ink: choc. chip, aurora (Brilliance)
Extras: oval, and lacy edge punches, brads, rhinestones, dimensionals, ep, texture plate (stone), chalk

Before I go I just wanted to give anyone who may be interested a Johnny update--
Pirates #4 is in the works!!!!!!!!! Ahrrr matey!!
Okay, I think that's about it for tonight. Thank you so much for stopping by, and keep smiling a lot! :)
Hugs,
Denise aka: slightly obsessed JD fan

1 comment:

Lauri said...

Such pretty colors!!!!! I have been so busy I miss doing these challenges!!