Thursday, September 25, 2008

WT185 Charmed Mojo


Happy Thursday!
Today's 'ways to use it' challenge on SCS is using charms on our cards/projects. I found this cute little teapot charm in my stash, and I remembered that I had a teapot stamp from years ago that would be perfect for this challenge.
I stamped my image on black cs with versa mark ink, then heat embossed it with Crystalite Pink embossing powder. I stamped my image again on white cs with black Archival Ink and water colored the flowers with ink pads and a water pen. I cut out the flowers and layered them on top of the embossed image. I added Stickles for sparkle. I used the sketch for Julee's Mojo Monday, and embossed one of my pink panels with the flourishes texture plate from Fiskars. I adhered the charm to the ribbon with a small glue dot.

Recipe:
Stamps: PSX, Studio G
Paper: white, pink pirouette, black, certainly celery
Ink: black, versa mark, pretty in pink, rose red, mellow moss
Extras: ribbon, ep, teapot charm, Stickles, rhinestones,, texture plate, black Sharpie, white gel pen, straight scallop punch

Now, back to Grey's Anatomy! Thanks so much for stopping by, and don't forget to smile a lot! :):)

Hugs,
Denise

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

How pretty! Love it! I missed GA tonight, I'll have to watch it on my computer---don't give anything away!
LeAnne