Wednesday, September 24, 2008

SC195 Angel of the Season


Hi! I hope you had a terrific Wednesday~
I just want to put a quick post up tonight, I really need to get some sleep! ~ "yawn"~
Today's Sketch challenge at SCS is really cool! I definitely want to use it again.
I started with a Night of Navy base, and I embossed all four panels with my Fiskars Texture Plates. I stamped the Angel on white cs with black Archival Ink and water colored her with my ink pads and a water pen. I added Stickles cuz she's an Angel, and Angels sparkle!! I still need to pick up a new camera. You can't see all the yummy texture and sparkle with the scanner. But I really like how she turned out, I hope you do too!

Recipe:
Stamps: Holy Triptych- SU
Paper: white, night of navy, bashful blue
Ink: black, close to cocoa, soft sky
Extras: ribbon, snowflake punches, Stickles, rhinestones, dimensionals, texture
plate

Thanks so much for stopping by, and keep smiling a lot! :):)
Hugs,
Denise

1 comment:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Beautiful! Love the texture the embossing adds! That angel is one of my faves. Great Christmas colours...great job with the sketch!