Monday, July 7, 2008

Suspension Card



Happy Monday!!
Today's SCS 'try a new technique' challenge is a Suspension Card. I've never attempted such a card, and I almost chickened out, but I thought- "Why not?" Beate has a wonderfully simple tutorial on this technique here. There is a front and a back side to the suspended piece, so I posted two pics. I'd like to practice some more, but I think I'll enjoy making more of these. You use dental floss for the suspension and I only had Cinnamon- so mine is red.

Recipe: CS- wild wasabi, certainly celery, purely pomegranate, very vanilla
dp- pretty in pink
Stamps- Stampendous(balloons), Stampin' up!, think happy thoughts,
itty bitty backgrounds
Ink- choch chip
EXTRAS- gems, stickles, dental floss, ribbon, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by and keep smiling a lot :):)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Denise, I love this. Love those balloons and your layout is great!
Keep them coming, lol...
Oh, by the way.... How are you going to handle going away for the weekend...NO STAMPIN??? lol!!
Hugs, Pam