Saturday, July 19, 2008

I know, I know--- it's been a while.....!

Hi guys!
Last week-end I took off with my best friends for retreat in Mystic. What a wonderful, fun and laugh filled time we had! When we get together- watch out!!... not a dry pair of pants to be found!! (Sad, but true)
Anyway, I haven't been able to take time for my challenge passion all week, so, here it is Saturday afternoon, my DH took our DS to the movies, and our DD is camping this week-end with her BFF and family, and I noticed that WOW-- I'm absolutely solo right now-- when does that ever happen??!! (Not very often) So I'm off to play!!


My dear friends Sharon, Anne, Lauri, Debi and JoAnne


Debi and Anne in the hot tub-- don't ask!


and here is me, Jo, Debi and Anne-- These are my 3 BFFs- I don't know what I'de do without them!!

Okay, just wanted to blog hello, and I'll be back later, hopefully, with some challenge catch-ups!!
Thanks for checking in with me, and don't forget to smile a lot!!

1 comment:

Lauri said...

Glad to see you had a great time!!! I am sure you will get right back into your challenge passion!