Tuesday, July 1, 2008

CC173 Purely, Wild Celery


Happy Tuesday everyone!!

This has to be quick tonight--so many things to do, never enough time!!

Anyway, today's Splitcoast color challenge is purely pomegranate, wild wasabi and certainly celery. Beautiful colors to work with!!

I started with a white card and added a celery panel. I Stamped a pomegranate panel with the It's Beautiful stampin' around wheel, adhered that to a white mat and adhered that to the celery panel. I stamped Fun and Fast Notes twice, once on white cs, and once on wild wasabi dp. I paper pieced the cup onto the white image, water colored the flowers with purely pomegranate ink, added that and a dp strip to the card. I stamped Lovely Labels on white cs, punched it out with a scallop punch and pierced it. Finally, I added that and some green gems and stickles.

I hope you had a great day, and I hope you're still smiling a lot:):):):) Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Lauri said...

This is so pretty! I love how you did the center flowers! I have to buy more SU colors so I can do the color challenges!

LeAnne said...

So cute....I was just looking at the Lovely Labels set yesterday. Don't have it, might have to get it! Looks very cute here!
LeAnne