Friday, July 25, 2008

FS76 Birdie Birthday


Happy Friday everyone!
I've been trying to catch up on my challenges and it seems like I never will! I tend to overwhelm myself when it comes to this kind of thing-- there are so many fabulously fun challenges out there, and I just want to do them all- I wish I had the time!! I have a couple to share with you now.
The first is 'Birdie Birthday'. This was the Featured Stamper Challenge on SCS for Sunday, July 20th.
SUSIESTAMPALOT has one gorgeous gallery, and I chose to case her 'Flutterby Just Because'--
I love the colors she used so I basically kept them the same. I changed the patterned paper and the stamps. I also used an oval shape for the focal panel, and I scalloped the pink CS strip.



The second challenge is yesterday's 'Ways To Use It Challenge'. We were supposed to use negative shapes and spaces. I used the negative space from an oval cut behind my sentiment. I also used Tuesday's Color Challenge for my colors-- very vanilla, soft sky and river rock. I love how soft and pretty these colors are together. The design for this card is from Julee's

Ya see what I mean? Too many fabulously fun challenges!!
Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to smile lot! :):)

1 comment:

Lauri said...

I know what you mean! I have a long list of challenges every week I would love to do too! Great cards, hope you are enjoying your summer!