Thursday, July 10, 2008

Off for the Week-end



Hi everyone! Hope you had a happy Thursday:) I am taking the week-end off from stamping and blogging to run away with my friends. This is a yearly tradition and a well needed rest from the real world. I am, however, a little worried about 'Challenge Withdrawal'. I've heard it can be brutal! Just keep me in your thoughts and send me some positive energy PLEASE!! Thanks guys :)
This is my card for yesterday's sketch challenge
at SCS. I combined it with the 1st EVER
color throwdown!

Recipe:
Stamps: a little birdie told me, it's beautiful (both Stampin' Up!)
Paper: white, black, pretty in pink, regal rose, sage shadow
Ink: black, pretty in pink, sage shadow, rose red
Extras: scallop punch, gems, ribbon, dimensionals, white gel pen

Thanks so much for stopping by, have a fantastic week-end, and don't forget to smile a lot:):):):)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there MDF,
Your card is beautiful!! Love that color combo. I will have to check out this site. You enjoy your wonderful weekend get-away. Oh, and don't worry about stampin' blues, I will be stampin' for you, lol.... So you need to enjoy the ocean for me! (maybe I can catch you before you leave and do some borrowing?? lol)
Have fun, talk to you soon!
Hugs, Pam

Anonymous said...

Hi Denise,
Hope you had a fabulous weekend!! I woke up this morning and went to splitcoast, no posts from you, hmmmm!! Came to your blog, no post, HMMMM??? I thought for sure you would be up at like 4 a.m. to get 3 challenges, maybe four, done before you headed off to work today, LOL,LOL.....Talk to you this afternoon. Have a sparkling day!
Hugs, Pam