Saturday, August 16, 2008

Inspired Kindness


Happy Saturday evening!
Today was fun, it's always fun when Pam is involved! Pam lives 3 houses down, she's hopelessly addicted to stamping, as am I, and we are both Stampin' Up! dems, actually, she's my up line! She came over today to play, and we're trying to put together some projects for card classes, I say TRYING because we do more talking and laughing than actual creating! Anyway, she brought over some toys that I don't have yet, one of them being this adorable Hostess Set- Window Dressing. So I stamped some images to play with and came up with this cute little card for today's 'Inspiration Challenge' at SCS. The inspiration for today were some really cute swimsuits from the Athleta Swimwear Collection. Here is the one that I chose.
It reminded me of the new Bella Rose dp from SU which I just happened to be working with for the sketch challenge over at Our Creative Corner! So I added a scalloped edge on my Choc. Chip card stock to represent the bottom flow of the skirt, and some red ribbon on top. In this photo the white cs blends into the background of my blog, but hopefully you get the idea!

Recipe:
Stamps: Window Dressing, Heard from the Heart- both SU
Paper: white Choc. Chip, Bella Rose dp
Ink: black, close to cocoa, rose red, apricot appeal, lovely lilac, always artichoke
Extras: ribbon and dimensionals

I hope you all have a peaceful evening, and keep smiling a lot! :)

1 comment:

LOUISE said...

Your card is Fab! LOuise x