Sunday, August 10, 2008

'Friends' FS79


Hi guys, and happy Sunday evening!
Just a quick post for tonight. I wanted to share my card for the SCS's Featured Stamper challenge. This week's FS is blondie090277 aka: Kim, who has one fabulous gallery! I chose Kim's card, 'Cupcake'. I love the colors and design she used so pretty much kept that the same, but you have to change at least 2 things on the FS's original card, so I didn't round my corners, I used a different stamp and dp, my card is a rectangle not a square, and I did no stitching on my card.



Kim's card has a whole lot more yummy details in it, but I kept mine pretty simple, I like how it turned out! Thanks Kim, for some beautiful inspiration, and thank YOU so much for stopping by my place! Don't forget to keep smiling a lot :):)

No comments: