Sunday, February 13, 2011

Red Pink and White ONLY


Hi guys! I hope you're all enjoying the week end. I've been working on some challenges and I came up with a birthday card for a very special friend.
I've been dying to use these beautiful angel stamps from Inkadinkado, and since Pam is an angel of a friend they were perfect for her card!



I stopped by the Creative Inspirations
challenge blog and the challenge for Wednesday was to use red, pink and white ONLY on our projects~ but we can use hair, skin and leaf colors too.
I used Jen's Sketch For You To Try for February~ great sketch, fun, fun!
I wanted to keep the card as simple as I could, so none of the panels are matted~ and that was hard for me NOT to do! I did ink the edges on the label punch because I have the white ribbon and the label is white, I wanted the sentiment to stand out a little more.


Oh boy~ I'm really tired, I'm gonna call it a night, but before I go here are some Morgan Pictures~ I always have to show her off!





Thanks so much for stopping by and keep smiling :)


I also entered this card in these challenges:
CCEE1106~ embossing folder
Our Creative Corner~ cutting/paper tole

Recipe~
stamps: Best Yet(SU), Inkadinkado(angel)
ink: black, pretty in pink, pink pirouette, real red, riding hood red
Paper: whisper white, real red, pretty in pink, dsp~ all SU
Extras: ribbon, button, cuttlebug, swirls embossing folder, white gel pen, circle scallop die, Stickles, pop dots, label punch

10 comments:

Becky Jo said...

Denise, this card is beautiful! Love those angels and have them, just not inked up yet. Morgan is precious - so glad you shared photos! Hugs!!

Vicki Burdick said...

This card is gorgeous! Love your cut out angel, so pretty coloring too! Thanks for joining us this week on the OCC cut it out challenge!

Denise Marzec said...

LOVE that gorgeous angel image, especially paired up with that pretty SU paper!

NGCARDS said...

Such a beautiful card hun Thanks for joining in this week with our Colour Scheme Challenge over at Creative Inspirations Wednesday’s Challenge Blog! xxx

Kristin said...

THis is really lovely! The angel is perfect and the papers go with it perfectly. Thanks for joining us this week at the OCC for the "Cut It Out" challenge!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Your card is gorgeous! Love the colors and your wonderful use of texture!! Thanks so much for joining our CCEE Challenge this week!!

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET SWEET SWEET!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Denise!! So great to see you online!! Your cards are beautiful, as always! Morgan is a cutie too!!! I'm so glad you stopped by my blog, it's great to hear from you.
hugs,Deena

Chelsea said...

Hi Denise, little Morgan is a cutie patootie!!! Lovely card and beautiful blog. Have a great weekend.
Love,
Chelsea

Tracey said...

Aw Morgan is soo cute, no wonder you want to show her off :o) Fabulous card, I love that image & the colours.

Hugs
Tracey
x