Thursday, February 3, 2011

Friend to Friend


Hi guys! I haven't blogged in so long~ or made any cards or scrapbook pages for that matter.
It sure felt good to sit down and play with my paper, ink and stamps today! I did the sketch challenge at Splitcoast Stampers for yesterday. It's been so long that I forgot how to upload and make links! I'll try again tomorrow~ I can handle it here on Blogger though.


We've been snowed in so much here in Connecticut that I've been cleaning my desk a little here and a little there, and organizing A LITTLE mind you, but after I clean my stuff up, I get inspired to get in there and use all the fun stuff I find, some not even used yet!
I have also been enjoying my granddaughter immensely! She is the happiest little soul I think I've ever met~ always smiling and giggling and just soooooo sweet! She is the love of my life!




So, as I mentioned earlier in the post I used Tuesday's sketch at SCS, and also my colors are from The Color Throwdown challenge this week.



I didn't have any Early Espresso~ I used Choc. Chip instead.

Recipe:

CS: Whisper White, Choc. Chip, So Saffron, Crumb Cake and Bashful Blue
Stamps: Bloomin' Beautiful, Teeny Tiny Wishes~ both Stampin' Up
Ink: Choc. Chip, Barely Banana, So Saffron, Old Olive
Extras: Self adhesive pearls, ribbon, button, Stickles, pop dots, Cuttlebug, Top Note die, label punch

Thanks for stopping by and keep smiling :)

4 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Hi! It's so good to see a post from you in my email this morning!! You sure haven't lost any mojo....your card is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your adorable grand-daughter with us...how precious! God Bless! Angie

Lauri said...

What a great email surprise!!! So glad to see a card from you ! and it is beautiful...but your grand daughter is SO SO cute!!!

dpkennedy said...

This is so beautiful! Your flower is colored perfectly! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!

Kristin Eberline said...

This is so fresh and pretty! Your coloring is fantastic :] Love the photos of your sweet granddaughter also!

Thanks for playing along with the Color Throwdown this week!