Monday, February 7, 2011

Love you Much

Hi guys! I've spent some time giving my blog a new look~ cleaning out the old and bringing in the new. What do you think? We all need a change once in while right?
We just finished up with dinner and it's actually quiet right now so I thought I'd try to get a post in.
I combined a few challenges for my 'Love You Much' card. The sketch is from the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge My 1st time~ great fun!



The colors came from the SCS Inspiration Challenge I thought this laundry bag from the Uncommon Goods catalog was too cute, the Ways to Use It Challenge was to use hearts on our project and Crazy 4 Challenges wanted us to make a Valentine.
How 'bout that, four challenges and One card. Not bad!
Well, time to get back to the family and hopefully making some more cards later tonight when all is quiet again.
Thanks for stopping by and keep smiling :)

Recipe:

Stamps: well scripted (SU), whiff of joy
Ink: real red, choc. chip, so saffron, pacific point (SU)
Paper: whisper white, real red, pacific point, so saffron
Extras: oval punch, cuttlebug, swirls and dots dies, scallop punch, pop dots, Stickles

3 comments:

Lauri said...

Love the new look! Wish that was the scene out my window! So glad to see you making cards again!

Unknown said...

This is so pretty Denise!! I love how you colored the angel and the bright color combo!
Glad you have a time to stamp again and thank you for stopping by my blog :):)

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET SWEET SWEET!!