Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My first entry

Hello!

I never thought I would have a blog, however, I am hopelessly addicted to an amazing stamping community called Splitcoaststampers. I find myself endlessly browsing through some truly talented papercrafters ---aka, Artists--- and I see links to their blogs. So I travel through cyberspace to check some out, and I find: myself! So many people all over the WORLD who love paper, inks, stamps, ribbon and endless embellishments! Then, on top of all that, I get a glimpse into their lives- joy, sadness, celebrations, struggles- REAL LIFE. Suddenly I feel connected, and I think, "Why not?" Granted, my life is far from exciting and adventure filled, (well maybe sometimes it's closer than other times!) but I love my artistic outlet- it helps keep me sane (for the most part) in my sometimes insanely hectic, overwhelming, BEAUTIFUL life! And It's a good feeling to know that you're out there too! So here I am, blogging away! It's awesome to meet and get to know all of you! Come by and visit anytime! Nice to meet you, and don't forget to smile a lot today!:):):):)

Denise

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your brand new blog! Looks like it will be great- how could you go wrong with Johnny gracing your pages. I waited forever before I published my blog address- wanted to make sure it was perfect, then realized it never would be, so I took the plunge and I am so glad I did. I would like to add yours to my blog roll- is that OK? Then I can checkout your life everyday - lol.

Diane
SCS Lost in the 60's

Unknown said...

Congrats on the start of an adventure that will be very rewarding (and absolutely time consuming!!)

LeAnne said...

Thanks for the comments on my card on SCS---that is very sweet of you! Your blog is quite nice....I already left you another comment--heehee!
LeAnne

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Blogland! There are a lot of us into paper, aren't there? I look forward to reading your posts.

Lorraine said...

Good luck with your new blog - I agree with adela - it will be rewarding and time consuming, but I think worth every minute of it.