Wednesday, June 24, 2009

SC234 Because I Care



Hi~ I hope your Wednesday is a happy one so far! I'm slowly getting back into life a day at a time, and it feels good to get some challenges done. Today's card is for the SCS Sketch challenge.. I haven't used my 'One Of A Kind' set in a while and it popped into my mind when I saw the sketch today. It's always fun to layer up this flower with pretty papers and punches! Let me know what you think~
Thanks for stopping by, and keep smiling a lot! :)
Hugs and Smiles~
Denise

Stamps: One Of A Kind, Best Yet
Paper: whisper white, old olive, raspberry tart dsp
Ink: black Archival, old olive, regal rose
Extras: paper piercer, oval and 3 flower punch, cuttlebug, half pearl stickers, dimensionals

6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so pretty, I love that sentiment!

Lauri said...

This is so so pretty! I love how you layered the flower, and interpreted the sketch!

Denise Marzec said...

Gorgeous!! Love the DP. It really pops against all the white space. :)

Jessica Diedrich said...

Hi there-just noticed you following my blog, thanks! I'm LOVING yours! This card is gorgeous and I love what you did w/ that DP. beautiful work!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

This is gorgeous Denise! Love the raspberry tart agains the white, and One of a Kind is a perfect choice!

Becky Jo said...

Love this card! TFS I am going to try making one like it myself. You inspire me! Have a great day. Hugs!!