Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hugs and Kisses


Happy Tuesday!
Remember me?? About a month ago I started having computer problems (don't ya hate that?) but FINALLY, things are back to normal. I've so missed blogging and my favorite challenges~ it feels a little overwhelming trying to get back in the groove, but it feels sooooo good too!! I can't wait to find out how my blogging friends are doing and what you're all creating!!
My card here is a valentine for my daughter. I used Monday's mojo sketch for this one. I absolutely LOVE Whiff of Joy stamps, and this little angel is just perfect for a valentine don't ya think?
Before I go I wanted to share a few pics of my yard with you~







Oh so pretty and OH SO COLD!!!! And now it's time to curl up into my nice, warm bed!
Thanks so much for stopping by, and don't forget to smile a lot!
Hugs and Smiles~ Denise

12 comments:

Emily said...

What a sweet card!

Lea L. said...

Very cute card! I love the embossing! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Yaneri said...

Denise, this came out super, super sa-weeet!

Lauri said...

YAYAY!!!! I am SOO SOOO glad you are back!!!!!! We missed you!!!!!

Ruby said...

Lovely card, especially the embossed background and colours

Anonymous said...

Hello Denise, glad to see you are back on line and creating again!! (good thing for us that your phone wasn't having problems too, lol). I love this card, she is sooo cute. Your coloring is terrific!! Talk to ya soon mdf. Have a sparkling evening!
Hugs, Pam :)

Anonymous said...

Great to see you back online Denise, and with such a beautiful, and colorful card too!! Hope all your computer troubles are behind you now. What better way to get back into the blogging than with a tag...I've tagged you on my blog. :)
smiles,Deena

Cindy Haffner said...

Awesome love embossing.

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my goodness, I love that image and how you made the hearts go off the main panel like that. GREAT card!!

:)

Amy Sheffer said...

Brrrrrr, cold is right. But beautiful too! Love your card - awesome color combo!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so adorable. I love the glittery hearts. Thanks for playing! :)

Sue C said...

This has to be one of the sweetest cards I've seen, ever! The color combination, the sweet image, the little "extra" touches - perfect!