Wednesday, December 10, 2008

You Make Life Sweet


Hi and happy Wednesday!
I have been busy making Christmas cards and teacher gifts, and I have really slacked off on my favorite challenges and posting on my blog~ I'm not the best multi-tasker that's for sure! But I took a break to check out today's sketch challenge at SCS and dove right in! FUN FUN!!! I also broke in my new cupcake set from Impression Obsession~ YUMMY! I stamped the cupcake three times on kiwi kiss cs, and three times on white cs. I used the kiwi for the cups, and I colored in the white tops with ink pads and a water pen, cut them out and adhered them over the cups with dimensionals.
The white ribbon looked a little lonely so I added a red button with a glue dot.
Well, I think I'm pretty much stamped out for today~ time to get some sleep!
I hope you had a day full of smiles~ if not I'm sending you some now! Thanks for stopping by, see ya soon!
Hugs and Smiles~
Denise

Recipe~
Stamps: Impression Obsession
Paper: real red, kiwi kiss, white cs, EK Success dp.
Ink: black Archival, close to cocoa, choc. chip
Extras: markers, Stickles, ribbon, button, circle and lacy scallop punches, white gel pen, dimensionals

5 comments:

Lauri said...

Very cute card!!! Such a busy time of year, isnt it?? Hope you are well!

Kim Etherington said...

What a great job on this weeks cc. I like all of your details.

Cindy Haffner said...

So yummy, super job.

LeAnne said...

I think everybody is busy, so don't feel bad about posting! This is a wonderful card, the details are amazing! Your silver & blue card is so pretty, too! TFS!
LeAnne

Jaspere said...

Oh my that is just adorable! You really rocked this challenge.